Wednesday 8 December 2010

Evaluation 3

Question 3. What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

Audience Response group...


CRAIG THOMAS: "I think you're poster looks like a horror film and the bright red blood colors look threatening and really attracts my attention out of everthing."



As I mentioned bellow is a screenshot of my film trailer response. (if this is unclear here in a link to the comments of my account page http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=Cmrb5uQsRlU )

JESUSHCLONE:
SUPERNELLIE1:



Above I've included a snapshot of my youtube broadcast page where I often have heard responses from my videos which ingages me and inspires me to make more films. I like below I've featured shots of my responses from my 1st everfilm 'Leatherface Horror flick' and its got the most responses because the film i made appealed to a pre-existing fan base in which it got 93 comments and 41,841 views to date and included quotes that mention i was going to make it in hollywood and critical comments that made me understand what the audience believes and interprets.






No comments: