Friday 25 June 2010

Flatplans

This is a sketch of my film magazine that i've entitled 'Film Fananza', it's an independent film magazine aimed at a niche audience for those interested in alternative to the mainstream and independent cinema. I used both of the main characters from my film with the protagonist appearing upset and vexed whilst loading a gun, then in the foreground the other character looking suspectingly cycnical. The bold greens of the text and money fit the colour scheme matching with its opposing colour yellow and on a poylsemic level green represents the colour jealously and paranioa which matches the films themes. I also included other side stories that match around the issues of independent film making, in which i will have to go out a shoot photographs of the newcastle bridge and an anxious looking character covered in blood. I themed the magazine around social realism to show the importance of the new realise which is my film, this states the genres ellements and motifs.


'In The Centre' was my initial and orginal name for my film because i wanted to use the Faithless song 'Liontammer' and the monologue at the beginning. I've included the title strong and with a fine shadow to reinforce it significance. I Then listed to cast and crew across the page to demonstrate who's in the film and to make it look proffesional. Moreover I've used a made up critical quotation to show the audience feed back and the rating of a the film therefore audiences go and see my film. I used strong reds of the blood to make it eye catching because its such a blood colours and its almost provocative as the blood red is such a threatening colour to use. Another divice is the actract to the money, because almost everyone can distinguse money and is draw into it because of its value, then covering it in blood states its jepoardy and on a connotational level represent my films themes, narrative and ideology in an iconographical form.

No comments: